November 8, 2013

a blast from the past



I've been sorting through my mom's photos and organizing them into photo boxes (because I'm the only one in this house who is organized, I don't understand where I got it from O_o) and I love looking though old photos. Oh the nostalgia. I miss everything from the past. The swing set, my bunk bed, inflatable chair, my awesome planets and stars bean bag chair, my car rug, the nickelodeon clock that I still remember how the alarm sounds sound like, my star globe. I miss playing Yahtzee and Racko with my grandma who loved those games so much that whenever I spent the night at her house it was just one of those things we had to do or it just wasn't right. And legos, oh my gosh, I LOVED legos so much! But I do not miss stepping on those at all. I still have my legos but most of the pieces to my sets got vacuumed oops. Gosh I had so much stuff that I wish I kept and so sad I didn't. But I still have all my barbies, pokemon cards and beanie babies hehe. There are so many photos from the past that I could actually make another post for another time. I could probably do a baby me Christmas post before the holidays!



Wasn't I the cutest??? I love seeing pictures of me and my grandparents and then get incredibly sad because I miss them so much. Ahhh I would love to go back in time to relive so many moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment